NNIT A/S: 1/2016 Financial report for 2015 and Annual General Meeting 2016
Performance highlights for 2015:
- Revenue increased by 7.0% in constant currencies to DKK 2,579m and by 7.9% in reported currencies to DKK 2,600m
- Operating profit margin was 11.6% in constant currencies and 10.3% in reported currencies. Reported operating profit was negatively impacted by currency headwind
- Operating profit increased by 13.0% to DKK 300m in constant currencies and operating profit in reported currencies increased by 1.4% to DKK 269m reflecting a negative impact from currency development
- Net profit increased by 1.5% to DKK 212m in reported currencies mainly due to a higher operating profit
- Free cash flow increased by 38% to DKK 211m driven by a strong operating cash flow
- Order backlog for 2016 at the beginning of Q1 2016 increased by DKK 104m to DKK 2,020m, corresponding to 5.4% compared with the order backlog for 2015 at the beginning of Q1 2015
Outlook for 2016 in constant currencies:
- Revenue in constant currencies is forecasted to grow at least 5%, and revenue growth in reported currencies is expected to be at the same level based on current exchange rates
- Operating profit margin is forecasted to be 10-11% in constant currencies, whereas operating profit margin in reported currencies is expected to be around 0.3pp higher based on current exchange rates
Per Kogut, CEO at NNIT comments: "In our first year as a listed company, the performance has been reassuring and we have delivered on our targets. Despite a competitive market and currency headwinds, we have been able to deliver organic revenue growth of 7.9% and an operating profit margin of 10.3%.
Our encouraging results - including the strong increase in free cash flow of 38% - allow us to propose a dividend of DKK 4.00 per share corresponding to a pay-out ratio 46% of net profit."
The Annual report 2015 is available on www.nnit.com.
Conference call details
NNIT will host a teleconference January 27, 2016 at 10:30 CET about the financial report for 2015. Please visit the NNIT webpage at www.nnit.com to access the teleconference, which can be found under 'Investors - Downloads'. Presentation material will be available on the website approximately one hour prior to the start of the presentation.
Contacts for further information
Jesper Vesterbæk Wagener
Head of Investor Relations
Tel: +45 3075 5392
Head of Communications
Tel: +45 3077 8080